It’s getting closer and closer to Christmas, and the team at Plant Planet have already started writing our Christmas lists. Here are a few things that we’d love to find waiting for us under the Christmas tree.
Want a chance to win your choice of the gifts below? Head over to our Facebook page to find out how.
Tired of all those freezing cold days out on the construction site? Do you find yourself longing for a nice kick of espresso whilst at work? We certainly feel you on that one. With this ‘minipresso’ machine, you can bring delicious drinks with you wherever you go, and stay warm in the process!
This handy machine retails at £51.90.
Want something fun for the kids to enjoy? This product will make a great gift! The Smythstoys websites describes the toys features, with just a few including:
- Massive grinder/crusher with mini figure cab and raising arm, plus a small front loader with raising shovel and a dump truck with tilting bed
- large mine with breakaway elements to reveal a hidden golden nugget, a turning chute, track system with 2 mine carts, and a mobile lab
- Turn the knob on the side of the grinder/crusher to spin the drill wheel
- Raise the grinder/crusher arm to lift or lower the drill wheel along the side of the mine
This gift retails at £85 and is suited for ages 3 +.
A favourite of ours during these cold winter months is this gorgeous insulated jacket by Boreas. The product is described by CAT as:
The CAT Boreas Insulated Puffer jacket is made to keep you warm and dry. Reinforced abrasion resistant overlays increase durability and added flex fabric panels on sleeves improve mobility while Storm Blocker technology fabric has you covered Windproof fabric with durable water resistant finish giving you full protection Lower front…
We definitely hope we can stay warm in something this trendy this Winter.
The jacket retails at £89.99 and is available in sizes Small to XXL.
Tested against drops of up to 10 meters and able to withstand the blow of a hammer, the G-Shock range from Casio are seriously tough watches. The split LCD display shows multiple data simultaneously, while the watch itself is resistant against vibration from heavy duty operations – perfect for anyone working on site.
The Casio G-Shock GD-100MS-3ER is available online at good watch shops for around £75-£100
With this nifty model you can feel like you’re operating a real excavator on all types of terrain. Here’s what Toprace have to say about the machine:
The Top Race Construction Toy Excavator comes with all the realistic functions that a real caterpillar construction vehicle has. All of the realistic digging and hauling features are enabled due to three high powered motors attached to the Top Race construction excavator digging arm. The Top Race Construction Tractor also features heavy duty rubber track tires providing superb traction to prevent your digging tractor from skidding. Easily move the remote controlled excavator backwards, frontwards and side to side just like the real construction vehicle.
The Top Race 15 Channel Full Functional Professional RC Excavator with Metal Shovel retails for £63.90
With up to three subscription choices to choose from, Plant Planet Magazine is the ideal gift for anyone who likes to be in the know about the latest Plant Machinery News.
With a subscription to Plant Planet Magazine, you can sit back and let us do all the hard work. Every two months, the latest issue will land on your doorstep, bringing you the latest on Plant Machinery from the Construction, Extraction and Agricultural Industries.
Every Issue includes the latest press releases and product launches, interviews with industry professionals, and in-depth articles from experts in the Plant Machinery Industry. Plant Planet brings information to you in one easy to read publication.
What’s more? We’re giving 10 entrants into our Christmas Giveaway competition a free years subscription to Plant Planet magazine! Just head to our Facebook page to find out how to win!
Competition Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promoter is Plant Planet Ltd (company no. 10857943)
2. Employees of Plant Planet or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
4. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on 03/12/2019
5. The promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. Winners will be chosen at random from correct entries.
7. Plant Planet will notify the winner as to how and when the prize will be delivered.
8. Plant Planet Ltd is not responsible for delivery prior to 25/12/2019.