The new V923 VersaHANDLER® telescopic tool carrier builds on the success of prior Bobcat® telescopic tool carriers.
The new V923 expands the Bobcat family of VersaHANDLER® telehandlers. The machine features a 130-horsepower turbocharged Bobcat engine and heavy-duty drive train, increased rated operating capacity of 9,000 pounds and a travel speed of up to 24.5 mph.
A Z-Bar boom linkage delivers greater range of bucket rotation, an increased dump angle at full height and increased breakout force to lift material out of a pile and dump it easily. Plus, the new V923 features the power quick-tach attachment mounting system to increase utilization.
The Bobcat engine meets Tier 4 regulations without a diesel particulate filter. According to Bobcat,
“This reduces downtime that occurs with DPF regeneration and long-term DPF maintenance costs – so operators can focus on working.”
Bobcat engines have a specially designed combustion chamber that minimizes the amount of particulate matter the engine creates. The amounts are low enough that a DPF isn’t needed for Tier 4 compliance, which simplifies maintenance as well as operation.
In addition, the V923 VersaHANDLER® gives operators a heavy-duty hydrostatic transmission that delivers a smooth 0-25 mph stepless driving experience, quick power when needed and high wheel torque for digging and pushing. The low-profile, extendable boom gives operators the power to access a wide range of lift heights and reach lengths with increased visibility to the right side of the machine. The low boom pivot point in the rear also helps make it a powerful machine when pushing. As the machine pushes, more of the weight stays on the front axle.
V923 VersaHANDLER®: Notable Performance Features
- Load sense hydraulic system designed for faster boom speeds and heavier lifting
- Patented hydraulic lift system provides advanced high-flow technology to optimize lift capabilities while providing high-speed movement
- Equipped with reinforced heavy-duty axles with large lug nuts and a reinforced central differential gear.
- Heavier-duty lift cylinder allows for a rated operating capacity of 9,000 pounds and improved lifting performance.
- Enable boom float while moving on uneven ground for smooth performance with attachments.
The Bobcat V923 VersaHANDLER® features the power quick-tach attachment mounting system. This system also features a hydraulic lock function which allows operators to change non-hydraulic attachments safely and quickly without leaving the cab.
The V923 is approved for use with the following attachments:
- Bale fork (accessory for rigid pallet fork frame)
- Bucket, general purpose: 93 inches
- Bucket, grapple: 96 inches
- Bucket, light material (2.6-yard volume): 96 inches
- Pallet fork, floating
- Pallet fork, rigid
- Pallet fork, side-shift
Quick Look: The V923 VersaHANDLER®
|Horsepower||130-hp, non-DPF Bobcat Tier 4 diesel engine|
|Operating Weight||18,158 lb|
|Max Rated Lift Capacity||9,041lb|
|Max Lift Height||277 in.|
|Max Reach||162.3 in.|
|Auxiliary Hydraulic Flow||39.6 gpm|
|Travel Speed, low (Gear 1)||3.7 mph|
|Travel Speed, high (Gear 2)||24.5 mph|
|Three Steering Modes||Front, all-wheel and crab|