Hillhead are excited to announce the launch of their new online visitor tool – ‘My Hillhead’!
Make the most of ‘My Hillhead’
Introduced for 2022, this useful, mobile-friendly browser app is available to all registered attendees and allows you to plan your Hillhead visit in advance.
Via the dashboard you will be able to organize your time at the show, making the most of your Hillhead experience using an array of helpful tools and features – and as ‘My Hillhead’ is web based, it will be easily accessible on your mobile device while you are at the show!
Once logged in, you will be able to:
- plan your agenda over the three days of the show and add custom events to your schedule
- send messages directly to exhibitors and arrange appointments with them
- view a selection of recommended exhibitors based on your chosen exhibitor categories
- see a range of exhibitors’ featured products
- search the entire Hillhead exhibitor list using handy filtering options
- bookmark companies and products you are interested in
- access the sponsors area and view their company profiles
- explore the indoor and outdoor floorplans
To get access to ‘My Hillhead’, simply register for your free visitor ticket and in addition to your registration confirmation you will receive a second email asking you to complete your ‘My Hillhead’ login setup. If you have already registered for the show, keep an eye out for this setup email to arrive in your inbox over the next few days.
Back to business and bigger than ever before!
This year celebrating its 40th anniversary, Hillhead provides a unique setting for exhibitors and visitors alike to do business amongst live working demonstrations and static displays.
Set to host more than 600 exhibitors for the first time, it is the perfect opportunity to explore the products and services from the leading players in the quarrying, construction, and recycling sectors.